1. Better National Anthem
2. Road signs in French are funny
3. English translations of French road signs are funnier (“Squeeze Right”)
4. More donut shops per capita
5. Canadian drivers are polite
6. Canadian U.N. Ambassador Allan Rock hung out with John Lennon at peace rallies
Our new ambassador to the U.N. is such a rogue nation onto himself that he couldn’t win approval from his own political party and needed a sneaky political maneuver on the part of “W” to gain the appointment. Desperate times + desperate men = more desperate times ahead.
But, hey! Is that a toolbelt on my Mountie?