Technical difficulties prevent me from vacation blogging with photos. The explanation is tedious, so you won’t find it in this post. However, if you buy me an iced, decaf latte I’ll give you the whole skinny on why you should never, ever purchase anything from Radio Shack.
If I had pictures to show you, they might have included the following:
- Thursday night’s hot, Columbian waiter with a smile so radiant he’s probably single-handedly responsible for global warming
- Newbury Street night life
- Copley Square marketplace on Friday morning
- the dupioni silk dress that I’ll wear to my stepson’s wedding in September, in a color called “Spice” that looks like a newly minted penny, even though it set me back more than a handful of same
- the wild crowds in “bargain alley” at Filene’s basement on Saturday morning where I scored a brilliant crushable straw hat that makes me feel like Audrey Hepburn in ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
- the baby blanket I’m knitting for my niece Eva, in a soft, weightless microfiber called “Velvet Touch” by Wendy
Until I have more non-pictures to describe, hold this image in your mind.