and getting worse, I normally take refuge by exhausting myself physically at the gym. Unfortunately, a nasty cold is forcing me to find another outlet. That’s you, my dear readers.
In my first fifteen minutes on-line this morning I learned the following:
- The White House lied about Abramoff meetings
- 65% of Americans believe Iraq is in a civil war, even though our leaders won’t admit to it
- John McCain appears in a new George “Macaca” Allen campaign ad
- Donald Rumsfeld says intelligence can be faulty and “flat wrong”
- Trent Lott muses, “They all look the same to me”
- Condi Rice brags about US inaction in Darfur
Meanwhile, the keyboard biologist is knitting with spun stainless steel which seems like a good idea for those of us thin-skinned enough to be affected by all the horseshit being expelled by those in power these days.