- carries a heart rate monitor in her purse everywhere she goes just in case of a Chance Aerobic Blast (CAB) opportunity? Oh, I don’t know, like suddenly deciding to treat the grocery store aisles like a parcours course? What? Can’t reach that jar of creamy Skippy? Ask the lady with the heart rate monitor!
- is considering writing reviews of magazine articles for the Spring Reading Challenge because catching up on past New Yorker issues feels like I just finished a friggin’ book?
- thinks that wanker “Andrew” should have been kicked out on his arse from Top Chef last week for his threatening comment, tedious and unimaginative use of foul language and generally unsporting and pissant attitude?
- thinks the experience of eating flan is like putting a live eel in one’s mouth, only not as pleasant?
- loves to go to the voting polls so much that it’s hard to decide whether to go first thing in the morning, or save it for a treat at the end of the day? (Morning always wins out)